Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh hips, how I loathe thee

Attempting to lose weight sucks.

At least if you are a woman. I’m sure if Justin tried to lose weight, testosterone would kick in and he would lose a couple of pounds after just thinking about it for a few minutes.

I on the other hand, have issues.

I have been eating healthy, drinking water, and exercising twice a day x 5 days a week.

Result?

+4lbs. Really? Are you sure?

I know that to lose weight, you have to gain muscle first. But it seems that every time I step on the scale, I see the numbers go up and I think what is the use? I might as well sit on my ass and munch on bacon all day while watching Gilmore Girls reruns

At least that would be a lot more enjoyable.

I’ve lost sight of my weight lose goals, all I see is platters of bacon. Who cares if I gain or lose weight, I’m married.

Justin will just have to suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment