Monday, May 3, 2010

26 years

So I will officially be in my late twenties come Wednesday. I know everyone says that 26 is still mid-twenties, but I beg to differ. To celebrate my late twenties, here are a list of things that I am proud of over my past 26 years.

*Played way too many sports; included in this list: Soccer (duh), horses (Duh), gymnastics, water polo, basketball, softball, volleyball, and ice skating. Unfortunately, I was not very good at any one sport.

*Got to meet and hang out with some cool people; Landon Donovan, Mia Hamm, Julie Foudy, Brandi Chastain, and Kristine Lilly are just a few of them.

*Traveled. I’ve been to Canada, Belgium, Denmark, and France. I hope to add to this list in the future.
Future Travel List: Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, England, Scotland, Italy, Portugal, Greece, China and Japan.

Within the United States, I have been to: WA, OR, ID, CA, NV, AZ, MT, WO, WY, CO, TX, IL , WV, NC, FL, MD, DL, DE, MA, AK, and HI. That’s a lot of states.

*I have a Associates degree from Highline, and a Bachelor’s degree from Central Washington University

At the top of all the things I am proud of, I am most proud that I am married to a wonderful man, have a beautiful, healthy, son, and live in our own home which we unfortunately have to pay the mortgage on.

All in all, I believe that I have lived well my past 26 years. I hope to continue this trend, Life isn’t even half over yet..

Goodbye for now,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment