Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm going to need a valium

Its Wednesday. Its not even the end of the week yet. I’m exhausted.

Its not like there is anything stressful going on in our lives, work is still work, home is still home. Messy Boy woke up three time last night. Teething I think. I made caramelized onion and prosciutto pizza last night, ode to Pioneer Woman. I also went to sleep around ten, I think it’s the earliest I’ve gone to bed in the past year.

I don’t know why I am so tired, but gosh darn it, I feel like I could sleep for the next decade! I need to snap out of it, drink some more Starbucks and jump start my ass. This coming Saturday I am going to attempt to take Messy Boy to California with me, a trip consisting of 2-2 hour plane rides. I must be nuts. I must be out of my horse-loving mind. I’m gonna need some coffee. I need suggestions on how to keep Messy Boy entertained on the plane, I REALLY don’t want to be tarred and feathered by my fellow passengers. Preferably these suggestions will not include tying the boy up and gagging him for the duration of the trip; I don’t want CPS called on me either. Messy Boy really is the sweetest boy imaginable. If you haven’t met him yet, he is an angel with liquid brown eyes with eyelashes as thick as a winter storm. I love him with all my heart, but as with all children, he does get loud and he does cry. Both things which are not kosher to most passengers on planes.

Did I mention the TWO hour flight? It could be worse, but with my current level of exhaustion, it still is daunting.

Someone help me. Please. I’m begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment